It’s been long two years since Nike debuted Rafa’s current signature shoe – the Air Max Courtballistec 4.3. The refresh of his signature series is finally coming in 2014. There were several “leaks” claiming Rafa Nadal is already wearing his upcoming shoes in practice. During his preparation for the clay season, back in April, Rafa…
Rafael Nadal will resume his tennis career at the VTR Open in Chile on Wednesday. More than seven months have passed since his second-round exit at Wimbledon. He has subsequently been absent at the London Olympics, the U.S. Open and the 2013 Australian Open. The King of Clay is having a lot of hopes to…
Rafa Nadal is the man of the moment again going into the All England Club tournament after beating Djokovic three times on clay so far this season. If things go well for the Spaniard he could reclaim the No.1 ranking, providing Novak doesn’t get past the quarter-finals. With the 2012 Wimbledon starting tomorrow check out…
- Rafa’s Kicks: Court Ballistec vs. Lunar Ballistec… Round Two March 30, 2014
- Nike Lunar Ballistec – Upcoming Colorways – Spring 2014 February 18, 2014
- Gallery: Rafa Nadal’s Blistering Game Too Much for Federer January 25, 2014
- Rafa Beats Nishikori Despite Blisters and Busting his Shoes January 20, 2014
- Nadal Wears CB 4.3 Imitating Nike Lunar Ballistec in Round 2 Win January 16, 2014
- #SpinAttacksInTheDark – Rafa & Tsonga 2013 Babolat Aeropro Drive Commercial December 18, 2012
- Leaked: Nike Lunar Court Ballistec – Spring & Summer 2014 October 23, 2013
- Proof that Rafa’s New Shoes Are So Much Different Than Yours! January 11, 2014
- Closer Look at Nadal’s “Redefined” Nike Lunar Ballistec January 2, 2014
- Introducing Nike Air Max Courtballistec 4.3 Grey/Crimson CLAY April 26, 2013
#rg12 #winning 4.3 2012 2013 air max courtballistec 4.3 ao2013 ao2014 apparel atp world tour australian open babolat chile djokovic final french open general release grand slam london lunar court ballistec new york nike nike lunar ballistec nike tennis novak djokovic outfit player exclusive rafael nadal rg13 rg2012 rg2013 roland garros shoes spain sw19 t-shirt tennis us open usopen2012 usopen2013 video volt vtr open wimbledon wimbledon13
- SimonJonston says: LB look cheaply and not as supportive around the foot vs...
- JoshVining says: He wore 4.3's at Indian Wells and now @ Sony Open...
- Tinker Hatfield says: The old outsole is more durable, Nike doesnt want extra rubber...
- Nike Lunar Ballistec upcoming colorways | Tennis Buzz says: […] Via Rafavault […]
- Ivan says: I've bought the White / Red from the Australian Open and...
Random PhotosMONTE-CARLO, MONACO - APRIL 18: Rafael Nadal of Spain celebrates winning a point in his match against Jarkko Nieminen of Finland during day four of the ATP Monte Carlo Masters on April 18, 2012 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Julian Finney/Getty Images)Rafael Nadal of Spain reacts during his men's singles quarterfinal match against David Nalbandian of Argentina at the BNP Paribas Open tennis tournament at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden on March 16, 2012 in Indian Wells, California. AFP PHOTO / Robyn BECK (Photo credit should read ROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images)